Dreams are not Dreams

<i>Dreams are not Dreams</i>
Dreams are not Dreams

Tuesday 7 March 2023

Bothering the charts

I've CHARTED!

I have actually hit a respectable number in Amazon's Cyberpunk Science-Fiction chart:


As the eagle-eyed among you will perhaps surmise, I am also #5,054 in the Free Kindle Store chart, which throws the #11 figure into sharp relief.

I'll take it, though. In my mind, I'm making the top 10 feel nervous, which puts me right up there alongside luminaries like William Gibson and Neal Stephenson.

I've made it to the big time (sort of - at this point in time, my Kindle Direct Publishing stats are only confirming 17 copies have actually been ordered)!

Lies, damn lies, and statistics.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave me a comment, but as a committed vegetarian I'd prefer if you avoided Spam.