Dreams are not Dreams

<i>Dreams are not Dreams</i>
Dreams are not Dreams

Sunday 27 August 2023

Not idle...

In my last post, I wrote that I had reached a decision to remove by work from sale. Well, I followed through with that and have spent the last couple of weeks being a busy little beaver!

I have:

  • Sent querying letters to several (probably too many!) literary agents,
  • Polished up and submitted a few short stories to prestigious Sci-Fi fiction sites,
  • Completed my own reviews of the follow-up book to puppet | STRINGS, which will be called STRINGS | cut,
  • Sent STRINGS | cut to a couple of fellow writers for beta-reading,
  • Drafted the outline for Book 3 of Dreams are not dreams, which has a working title of cut | LOOSE,
  • Noted several ideas for other stories, some short, some which could become novels in their own right.

So, hopefully, you can see that my decision to withdraw puppet | STRINGS from sale wasn't me quitting, but rather a 'reset' or 'reboot' of my approach to publication.

Still here, still writing, still hopeful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave me a comment, but as a committed vegetarian I'd prefer if you avoided Spam.