Dreams are not Dreams

<i>Dreams are not Dreams</i>
Dreams are not Dreams

Saturday 1 April 2023

Free ebook!

 Join MY MAILING LIST

Sign up to my mailing list and get a FREE copy of my short story, The CORRIDOR

On the right-hand side of the screen is a box that looks like this:


Simply fill in your email address and click [Subscribe] and you will receive an email allowing you to download a copy of the book, as either a .epub or .mobi file.

Best of all, I will be able to keep you posted with information about my upcoming release, puppet | STRINGS

Need more incentive? Okay:

  • I hereby solemnly swear not to spam your mailbox with junk mail. 
  • Maximum one mail per week. 
  • I promise.
Sign up now! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave me a comment, but as a committed vegetarian I'd prefer if you avoided Spam.