Dreams are not Dreams

<i>Dreams are not Dreams</i>
Dreams are not Dreams

Friday 14 April 2023

That's THE WAY THE COOKIE CRUMBLES - Part 1

I am on the run-up to releasing my first full book in the Dreams are not Dreams series, puppet | STRINGS

As part of the run-up to its release, I am giving away a free copy of a short story which forms a prelude to puppet | STRINGS. The short story will be published chapter-by-chapter on this blog over the next six weeks. 

I am pleased and proud to announce that the first chapter is available now:


Sign up to my mailing list and get a FREE copy of my new short story, The CORRIDOR. 

Immediately after signing up, you will receive an email allowing you to download a copy of the book. You download it as either a .epub or .mobi file.

Sign up (on the right-hand side of the screen) now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave me a comment, but as a committed vegetarian I'd prefer if you avoided Spam.